Wednesday, April 17, 2013

To my little baby

My ex girlfriend decided do have an abortion, i didn�t want this to hapen
and so i wrote a poem to express my feelings, to say sorry and to tell my baby that i care.

To my little baby
It�s so hard for me to try and find that
right words to say.
I�m sorry we never got the chance to meet,
the chance to see your tiny body and hold your tiny feet.

I have an image of you in my mind,
your gorgeous smile,
your beautiful eyes,
a picture
an image
something i�ll never let go.

Every christmas,
every birthday,
i�ll do nothing but wish you were
here,
right by my side.

A boy or a girl i�l never know,
this love i have for you,
i�ll never be able to show.

You�ll always be daddys special one
and mummys too,
and we want you to know we�ll
always love you.

I show i care,
this pain,
this urt i cannot bare.

It�s time to sleep now my little baby,
one day,
some day,
i�ll be able to hold you tight and give
you that proper kiss goodnight.

Goodnight sweet heart
love you always


No comments:

Post a Comment